2-for-1 Learning Special
Is this you?
• Your new digital camera is frustrating as you try to figure out how to use it for great photography
• You've hit a wall in taking and making better images
• You're ready to dive more deeply into an aspect of your photography
• You're stumped getting started with Photoshop
• Your printed images just don’t look the way they should.
Then it’s time to move past those roadblocks with personal instruction tailored to exactly what you want to learn.
You and a learning partner can sign up for the Spring 2019 2-for-1 learning special, and here’s the range of skills development you two can access with the special:
• composition, exposure, and depth of field
• camera settings and controls
• filters, effects, and transformations
• capturing evocative rock art images
• shooting sunrises and sunsets
• capturing urban floral scenes and city scapes
• exploring photogenic landscapes in central New Mexico
• using Photoshop software
• printing images that go above the ordinary.
Tuition for the two of you is $95/hour, with a 2-hour minimum. The best deal is to buy a 6-hour package for $445, which brings the per-hour tuition rate down to $74. You can break up the 6-hour package into smaller sessions and/or completely different topics.
I can meet you just about anywhere in the greater Albuquerque area; if we go further afield, we’ll figure out how to account for my travel time.
As with all my teaching, your satisfaction is guaranteed; if you don’t think you’ve learned what you set out for, I’ll refund your tuition.
To save your spot, click here to send me a registration email. Include your preferred phone number, and I’ll call you to arrange all the details and set up your date(s).